FaderMaster 4/100 is JL Cooper's newest,low-cost MCS-Pro Series (deep profile) Automation Controller. The FaderMaster 4/100 features 4 - 100mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders, bank shift buttons and function keys.
JL Cooper's Fadermaster 4/100 is available in MIDI, RS-232, RS-422 and USB versions. The FaderMaster 4/100 can be used as a stand-alone device or it may be physically coupled with the MCS3s (with Sony Jog/shuttle) for use with editing software including AVID Symphony, Composer, Xpress, NewsCutter and others. The FaderMaster 4/100 MIDI version emulates the MCS-3000x and can be used with most MIDI software programs to automate levels and other features.JL Cooper FaderMaster 4/100 Features
- Controls MIDI, audio, video, & animation applications.
- Four 100mm touch sensitive, motorized faders that give you precision control of your mix.
- 8 virtual faders using bank switching.
- Select, Solo, Mute, and Aux Keys for more complete control of your applications.
- Compact design allows it to be added to any workstation without taking up a lot of space.
- Allows users of JLCooper MCS-3000x to add more faders and works great with MCS3S.
- Durable All Metal Construction.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).