The Milkman is the result of a tonal collaboration between JHS's Josh Scott and Milkman Sound's Tim Marcus. The duo set out to create a two-in-one slap-back delay and boost pedal that is compact enough to fit onto any player's pedalboard. The delay side of this unit features shorter repeat times aimed at slapback tones. Controls for Slap, Mix, Repeat, and EQ dial in the delay to taste. And the onboard boost function is independently footswitchable and 100% variable. The Milkman effects pedal sounds great whether always on or kicked in for those classic rockabilly tones.JHS pedals are handcrafted tone machines
When you plug your guitar into a JHS pedal like the Milkman echo/slap and boost pedal, you're tapping into care and passion that few manufacturers put into their products. Each JHS pedal is handbuilt and tested by the JHS team in Kansas City, Missouri. Because they design their pedals for specific musical purposes, we're sure there's a JHS pedal that's perfect for your rig.JHS The Milkman Echo/Slap Delay Pedal with Boost Features
- Slapback delay and a great-sounding boost in 1 pedal
- Designed in collaboration with Tim Marcus of Milkman Sound
- Delay features controls for dialing in tone's amount, time, sound, and more
- Boost function is independently footswitchable and 100% variable
- True bypass construction
- Compact size is pedalboard friendly
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.