The JHS Angry Charlie V3 channel drive pedal captures the essence of the legendary Marshall JCM800, turning your guitar amp into a sonic flamethrower. The Angry Charlie makes conjuring British high-gain tones a breeze, delivering the rich bass response, thick mids, and balanced high end you'd expect from a hot-rodded Marshall. When they designed the Angry Charlie, JHS faithfully replicated a full Marshall-style tone stack. When cranked in either direction, the Angry Charlie's tone controls act as cuts or boosts. At 12 o'clock, they're flat. When we demo'd the Angry Charlie here at AudioBuy, we were in high-gain heaven. The JHS Angry Charlie V3 channel drive pedal is truly a force to be reckoned with!
JHS Angry Charlie V3 Channel Drive Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Overdrive-distortion pedal that replicates the Marshall JCM800
- Volume control mimics the master volume on an amplifier
- Drive knob controls the amount of dirt or overdrive
- Bass, Mids, and Treble controls replicate a full Marshall-style tone stack
The JHS Angry Charlie V3 channel drive pedal delivers killer British high-gain tones!
- Pedal Type Overdrive
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 1 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included Not included - requires 9V power supply
- Height 1.5"
- Width 2.2"
- Depth 4.3"
- Manufacturer Part Number AC V3
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.