The JDK Audio R20 2-channel microphone and instrument preamp makes a solid, great-sounding front end to your recording setup. Take one look at the R20 and you'll know it's all business; the vintage-style front panel is equipped with analog VU meters, simple gain knobs, and toggles for phase, pad, mic/line, and phantom power functions. Each of the two preamps gives you 54dB of gain, while low-noise circuitry makes this preamp suitable for even the most demanding modern studio environments. Equally useful for mics and instruments, the R20 gives you bulletproof performance!JDK Audio R20 2-channel Mic/Instrument Preamp at a Glance
- Legendary build quality in an original preamp design
- Elegantly simple panel layout
- What is JDK Audio?
Legendary build quality in an original preamp design
A product of API's know-how combined with a great new design, the R20 gives you a great blend of classic performance and modern functionality. The R20 provides two channels of premium analog microphone pre-amplification designed to provide a low noise, solid front end for all audio applications. Meticulously detailed and solidly constructed, the R20 features custom analog VU meters and hands-on analog control of the gain level. Individual toggle switches control the selection of 48v, polarity, pad and a mic/instrument switch.
Elegantly simple panel layout
The R20 sounds fantastic, and it's built to last. This JDK Audio product features an easy-to-navigate front panel that hearkens back to the great vintage designs; its uncluttered layout of knobs, toggles, indicators, VU meters, and input jacks give you the instant access and functionality you need. Form follows function, and the result is great performance and austere good looks.
What is JDK Audio?
API developed JDK Audio to design and build new products with new approaches, taking advantage of new technologies. This gives JDK Audio the ability to create premium audio gear from the ground up, with the legacy of API behind it. These products are built with long-term use in mind, so you can put them in your rack with confidence. And, most importantly, they sound great!
- Dual Mic Preamplifiers with 54dB of gain
- Custom analog VU meters for monitoring output level
- Front panel, high-impedance instrument input with 45dB of gain
- Peak indicator
- Pad switch attenuates the microphone signal by 20dB, or the instrument signal by 10dB
- Switchable 48v Phantom power
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Fully balanced output, both 1/4" and XLR
- Inputs: Balanced XLR Mic jack (rear); Unbalanced 1/4" Instrument jack (front)
- Outputs: Balanced XLR and 1/4" parallel jacks
- Max Gain: +55db (no pad), +36db (w/pad)
- Min Gain: +9db (no pad), -10db (w/pad)
- Pot Gain Range: 46db
- Pad: -20db
- Input Impedance: 6.8K Ohms
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5db, 20Hz - 50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dbu: 0.013%
- Maximum Level: +20dbu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -90db
- Max Gain: +31db (no pad), +21db (w/pad)
- Min Gain: +10db (no pad), 0db (w/pad)
- Pot Gain Range: 21db
- Pad: 10db
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- +/- 0.5db, 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dbu: 0.002%
- Maximum Level: +20dbu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -80db
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 2U EIA 19" Rack; H/W/D: 3.5" x 19" x 10"
- Weight: 12 lbs.
The JDK Audio R20 preamp gives any studio setup a great-sounding front end!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).