Ibanez Iron Label SIX20DBG 6-string Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance
- Ultra-playable Nitro Wizard neck delivers freakish speed and performance
- It doesn't get more metal than a killer set of American-made DiMarzio pickups
- Edge Zero tremolo bridge gives you solid performance and stability
Trim, slim, and built for speed, the SIX20DBG (like the rest of Ibanez's 6- and 6-string Iron Label guitars) features a Nitro Wizard neck that's made for serious shredding. This 3-piece maple/bubinga neck is based on the Wizard RG neck, so if you're a long-time Ibanez fan, your fingers will feel right at home on the SIX20DBG.
It doesn't get more metal than a killer set of American-made DiMarzio pickups
The Ibanez Iron Label SIX20DBG's duo of DiMarzio pickups take your tone to a whole new level. Built to deliver classic humbucker tone across all seven of the SIX20DBG's strings, the Air Norton and Tone Zone pickups take you back to the birth of hard rock and metal, providing you with the massive dynamic range many modern metal guitars can't manage.
Edge Zero tremolo bridge gives you solid performance and stability
The SIX20DBG's Edge Zero bridge with Zero Point System was designed by Ibanez to give you the fast tremolo response and snap you need to pull off sharp bends and flutters. The extreme stability of this knife-edge-style trem's stud lock function is also one of the many reasons it's a favorite among many of today's top shredders. If you're looking for a guitar that can stand up to long playing sessions without losing its tuning, you're going to love the SIX20DBG!
Ibanez Iron Label SIX20DBG 6-string Solidbody Electric Guitar Features
- A great-looking 6-string tone machine built for serious performance
- DiMarzio Air Norton and Tone Zone humbucking pickups dish out massive rock and metal tone
- 3-piece maple/bubinga Nitro Wizard neck delivers incredible speed and stability
- Slim mahogany body topped with exotic figured bubinga provides excellent resonance and response
- Edge Zero bridge with Zero Point System delivers pro tremolo performance with a light touch
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.