The Ibanez Paul Gilbert FRM200 - a trailblazing signature guitar featuring a sustain-enabling large set-in neck joint and DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers
Paul Gilbert is not only an extraordinary musician, but a creative tinkerer as well. Always looking to build a better mousetrap…or at least a more versatile one, Paul endlessly searches for ways to improve his instrument as a vehicle for his musical ideas.
The creatively restless guitarist has re-tooled the Fireman several times through the years, and the FRM200 represents the latest version of his iconic axe.
As with previous Fireman models, the FRM200 features a bigger-than-average set-in neck joint that Gilbert maintains is the secret to his endless sustain. Conjoined to a Mahogany body, the neck is a Mahogany/Maple 3-piece with a Ebony fingerboard and narrow & tall frets to facilitate more extreme string bending. The Tight-Tune bridge/ tailpiece is the perfect hard tail combination of adjustability and dependable tuning stability.
The DiMarzio PG-13 mini-humbuckers are designed to produce more output with increase in harmonics yet still maintaining the dynamics and clarity of a traditional minibucker.
- Mahogany body
- 3-piece Mahogany/Maple set-in neck, 24.75" scale, Bound Ebony fretboard, Narrow & Tall frets
- 2 DiMarzio PG-13 humbucking pickups
- Tight-Tune bridge/tailpiece, Chrome Hardware
Paul Gilbert has been one of rock's most influential guitarists since the mid 1980's - get the guitar that inspires him to be his best. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Info not available
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: Info not available
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Bridge: PG-13 mini-humbucker
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: Yes
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tight-Tune
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).