Ibanez designed the ES2 Echo Shifter analog delay pedal to bring you a surprisingly wide range of creative delay effects with digital-like control. The ES2 Echo Shifter gives you a 30ms-1000ms delay range with tap tempo, and you can even adjust the tempo on the fly without pitch artifacts like some analog delays. You can add pitch modulation for rich, animated delay effects. The oscillation mode lets you create wild psychedelic chaos. AudioBuy.com.au Australia has your solution for everything from slapback delay to modulation-drenched echoes - the Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter!Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter Analog Delay Pedal at a Glance
- Vibrant analog delay with digital-like control
- Oscillation mode gives you extreme delay effects
- Flexible 9V operation lets you use batteries or an adapter
While the Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter boasts a classic bucket-brigade analog delay line, you've got digital-like control over your delay time. Mainly, you can seamlessly adjust the tap tempo while you're playing your guitar, without the pitch-shifting artifacts you normally get from analog delays.Oscillation mode gives you extreme delay effects
Flip the Oscillation switch on the ES2 Echo Shifter to add 15dB of gain to the feedback loop for outrageous, spaced out echo effects. The analog design of the ES2 Echo Shifter ensures that your guitar tone stays warm and smooth, even when it's oscillating out of control during a monster solo.Flexible 9V operation lets you use batteries or an adapter
You may not have noticed, but many analog delay guitar pedals don't take 9V batteries and require an adapter. The Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter can run on 9V batteries, or with an optional adapter (not included). It may not seem like a huge deal - until you find yourself in a situation with a shortage of outlets, and you're looking at your pedalboard to see what you can stick a battery in.Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter Analog Delay Pedal Features
- Analog delay pedal for guitar with 30ms-1000ms delay range
- Tap tempo can be seamlessly adjusted on the fly without pitch artifacts, unlike some analog delays
- Oscillation mode adds 15dB of gain to the feedback loop for psychedelic effects
- Pitch modulation offers a wide range of effects, from vibrato-like flutters to slow, soaring sweeps
- Powered via 9V battery or AC adapter (sold separately)
Ibanez ES2 Echo Shifter has everything you love about analog delay, plus more!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.