The MP-2NV is a Great River Electronics preamplifier that takes the classic circuitry and vintage sound of the 1073 module to a new level of modern sonic fidelity. Accuracy, transparency, and vintage "tuning" amplify this design goal. The circuitry allows for brilliant transformer saturation or the soft distortions of a single-ended amplifier. Extreme pushing of the unit will augment the sound of electric guitars, sound modules, and drums to add vitality, presence, and real punch.Vintage Sound
The Great River MP-2NV features iron in the signal path for that big vintage sound. Its no-latency output monitoring provides a buffered sound feed to your DAW workstation. The MP-2NV's hi-Z input is ideal to shape the sound for bass, electric guitar, and sound modules. Dual metering provides visual monitoring of gain staging. The ultra-quiet noise floor delivers "stealth" performance for rich, textured vocal sounds. Finally, you'll hear an enhanced stereo image when using both channels of the MP-2NV.Great River Electronics MP-2NV Preamplifier Features
- XLR balanced in and out connections
- 1/4" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring
- hi-Z input on front panel
- Adjustable gain in 5db steps to 60db
- Output gain from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db
- Input and output monitor meters on each channel
- 2 or 3 stages of single ended solid-state amplifier gain blocks
- Gold plated switching contacts
- Front panel polarity, phantom power, input impedance, and output loading switches
- High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
- Output transistor and transformer with heavy 70ma Class A bias
- Local regulating of each channel
- Long service life components
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.