Get studio-quality sound at your next gig with the Grace Design Felix instrument preamplifier. Plug in two instruments, or one instrument and one microphone, and dial the perfect sound with separate EQ sections. The powerful EQ controls on the Felix allow you to sculpt the sound of any instrument to perfection. Other useful features include a dedicated tuner out, a boost function, headphone output, and more. If you want and instrument preamp with Grace Design's stunning audio performance and legendary reliability, then you need the Grace Design Felix instrument preamp.Grace Design Felix Instrument Preamp at a Glance
- Create your ideal sound with this powerful EQ section
- Variable input impedance for optimized tone
- Rugged Grace construction
The versatile Felix preamp pedal lets you create your ideal signature sound via a powerful equalizer. Each channel's equalizer delivers a natural and musical tone at all frequencies. You get fixed low and high controls, a parametric midrange that covers everything from 65Hz to 6kHz, and a highpass filter that cuts 12dB per octave from 20Hz to 1kHz. The layout is simple and intuitive to use. The blend control lets you mix both channels together to create the perfect mix. It doesn't matter if you play guitar, bass, mandolin, fiddle, banjo, vocals, or anything else, the Grace Design Felix instrument preamp will let you dial in the perfect sound.Variable input impedance for optimized tone
The instrument DI inputs of the Grace Design Felix is designed to accommodate a wide variety of high impedance input sources, making it an excellent choice as a DI box that will flawlessly preserve the sound of the instrument - imagine the same resolution and detail as Grace preamplifiers available for direct-inject recording situations. Choose from six impedances to precisely match your instrument's pickup for the best sound possible.Rugged Grace construction
To top it off, the Grace Design Felix instrument/mic pre is completely rugged and road worthy, so discerning live performers can use the Felix to achieve studio quality sound with their live setups. The anodized aluminum and steel body will hold up to the rigors of the road. Equally at home amplifying a vintage condenser mic or an acoustic guitar, the Grace Design Felix delivers results previously available only to big budget studios and Grammy-winning engineers. Take it from the AudioBuy.com.au Australia crew - The grace Design Felix instrument preamp will give you years of great performance.Grace Design Felix Instrument Preamp Features
- 2-channel studio-grade instrument and mic preamp with a detailed and open sound
- Blend control lets you mix your signals to perfection
- Powerful EQ controls to sculpt your perfect sonic signature
- Microphone preamp has no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Premium components used throughout for uncompromising sound and signal integrity
- Boost function pushes your solo above the band
- Dual DI outputs with selectable source and output level
- Ultra-quiet signal path thanks to studio-quality power supply design and grounding
- Dedicated tuner output
- Each channel has input impedance settings for matching your pickup output
- Fully-ground DI outputs with high-quality transformers
Get detailed and articulate studio sounds live with the Grace Design Felix Instrument Preamp!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).