The Gibson ES-339 Studio delivers impressive value with '57 Classic and Super '57 humbucking pickups, traditional control setup, rolled fingerboard edge for a delightful playing feel, and more.
Gibson 2016 ES-339 Studio Electric Guitar Features
- Upgraded to Traditional Gibson 4 knob Volume and Tone setup
- ABR-1 Bridge
- F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover
- Black Corian Nut
- Grover Nickel Rotomatic tuners
- Rolled neck binding for a more comfortable feel
- ‘57 Classic & Super ’57 pickups calibrated for each position for balanced output & brighter sound
- Neck pickup capacitor changed from .022mF to .016mF (less treble cut than previous capacitor resulting in a tone with a singing quality)
- Hardshell Case Included
Gibson 2016 ES-339 Studio Electric Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: 3-Ply Plain Maple
- Top Binding: Black
- Back Wood: 3-Ply Plain Maple
- Back Binding: Black
- Carve: ES (Semi-Hollow)
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Maple
- Truss Rod: Modern
- Neck Profile: Soft 'C' profile
- Thickness at Fret 1: 20.45 mm / .805"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 22.48 mm / .885"
- Peg Head: SP-1
- Peg Head Inlay: None
- Peg Head Binding: None
- Peg Head Logo: Gold "Gibson" decal
- Nut: Black Corian
- Nut Width: 4.2863 cm / 1.6875"
- Fingerboard Wood: 1 Piece Torrified Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12”
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.2863 cm / 1.6875" @ nut, 5.2375 cm / 2.062" @ end of board
- Scale Length: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Fingerboard Binding: Black
- Side Dots (Color): White
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: '57 Classic, Super '57 Classic
- Tuning Keys: Grover Rotomatic
- Tuning Ratio: 14:01
- Bridge: ABR-1 style
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Output Jack: 1/4" mono
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and white bell with engraved F-Hole
- Knobs: Black Top Hat
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).