The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat solidbody electric guitar gives you the looks and feel of a well-loved vintage Stratocaster that's seen plenty of playing action. Strap on the Road Worn '60s Strat and you'll appreciate the 1960s-spec design, complete with a genuine nitrocellulose laquer finish that's worn to perfection - in a brand new package! This Strat features an alder body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard, and its three single-coil Tex-Mex pickups provide an impressive combination of output and sparkle. If you want a new guitar but prefer the looks and feel of a "broken in" axe, look no further than the Road Worn '60s Strat!
Fender Road Worn '60s Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar
- The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
- Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
The looks and feel of a well-loved instrument
The Stratocaster really came into its own in the 1960s, with players coaxing unbelievable sounds from it amid punishing stage shows and grueling tours. Beaten, bruised and even burned, they only got better as the years wore on-looking even cooler and feeling even more comfortable. Now you can get the looks and feel of a well-used '60s-spec Strat in a brand-new guitar! The Road Worn '60s Strat backs up those authentic looks with great playing feel and the kind of tonality you'd expect from a pick-of-the-litter vintage instrument.
Classic-sounding pickups with a kick
Designed to give you the kind of clear, transparent highs you want from a Stratocaster while adding increased output and warmth, Fender's Tex-Mex single-coil pickups add a little kick to your tone when you need it. These classic-looking pickups use Alnico 5 magnets and work just like standard Strat pickups. They provide the perfect complement to this great guitar!
Fender Road Worn '60s Strat Solidbody Electric Guitar Features
- Color: 3-color sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood 7.25"
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5'
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-ply mint green
- Pickups: Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R, nickel plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Includes deluxe gig bag
The Fender Road Worn '60s Strat puts the comfort of a "broken-in" instrument in a great-sounding new axe!
- Body Type Solidbody
- Body Shape Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color 3-color Sunburst
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape C
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood, 7.25" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearl dots
- Number of Frets 21
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece Synchronized tremolo
- Tuners Vintage style tuners
- Number of Pickups 3
- Neck Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Middle Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Tex-Mex single-coil
- Controls Master Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-way pickup selector
- Strings Fender Standard Tension ST250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included Gig bag
- Manufacturer Part Number 0131010300
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).