The Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass was designed for the aggressive yet playful rhythm style of Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt! You don't even have to be a fan of Green Day, just a fan of one of the most iconic bass guitars around, the Precision Bass. With the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass in your hands you've got powerful tone on tap, thanks to a vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup. And it plays like a dream thanks to the comfortable thick-"C"-shape neck and medium-jumbo frets. For a bass that's ready to play as hard as you do, call AudioBuy.com.au Australia for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass!
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass
- Road Worn finish for a vintage-classic look
- Badass II bridge enhances sustain and note definition
- '59 split single-coil pickup for iconic tone
Road Worn finish for a vintage-classic look
For the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt chose a Road Worn finish to give this P Bass a classic look. In Mike's words, it gives the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass the look of "a gem from your closet."
Badass II bridge enhances sustain and note definition
For exceptional tone, Mike chose the Badass II bridge for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. This high-mass bridge will add volume, sustain, and note definition to your sound. With a snappy attack and plenty of thump, you'll hear the difference in the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass.
'59 split single-coil pickup for iconic tone
When it came time to choose a pickup for the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass, Mike chose the '59 split single coil. Of all the pickups he tried out, Mike felt this pickup gave him the vintage-style tone and response he was looking for.
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass Features
- Classic P Bass design, spec'd by Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt
- Thick "C"-shape neck feels like a classic P Bass should
- '59 split single-coil pickup has a balanced response with plenty of low-end thump
- Road Worn finish for a worn-in look
- Badass II bridge enhances volume, sustain, and note definition
Rock out with the Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass!
Fender Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass Tech Specs
- Body Shape Precision
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 4
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Material Ash
- Body Finish Road Worn Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape Thick "C
- Fingerboard Material Maple, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Scale Length 34"
- Number of Frets 20, medium-jumbo
- Nut Width 1.59"
- Bridge/Tailpiece Badass II bridge
- Tuners Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuners
- Number of Pickups 1
- Middle Pickup Custom Vintage '59 split single-coil
- Controls Volume, tone
- Strings Fender USA Bass 7250ML NPS .045-.100
- Case Included Hardshell
- Manufacturer Part Number 0138412700
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).