Featuring Seymour Duncan "Slash" humbuckers, AAA flame maple veneer.
Epiphone presents the Ltd. Ed. Slash Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO, the fourth signature Les Paul by Guns N’ Roses legend, and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, Slash. Featuring a classic Les Paul with a AAA flame maple veneer top, Anaconda Burst finish, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan "Slash" humbuckers, Sprague "Orange Drop" capacitors, and a certificate of authenticity.
In 2017, Slash was named Gibson Brands’ first Global Brand Ambassador. And to celebrate, Slash worked with Epiphone’s famed luthiers in Nashville to create the Ltd. Ed. Slash Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO, a no compromise Les Paul featuring a mahogany body with traditional 9-hole weight relief, a carved hard maple cap, a AAA flame maple veneer, and finished in a beautiful Anaconda Burst.
Both the body top and fingerboard have single-ply cream finish and no pickguard for a clean, sleek look. The deep-set hand-glued mahogany neck has Slash’s favorite rounded profile with an ebony fretboard, a 12" radius, standard 24.75" scale, and 22 medium jumbo frets. The traditional Epiphone Clipped-Ear headstock has a standard 2-way adjustable truss rod. And Slash’s “Snakepit” logo is printed in gold on the back of the headstock.
Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
The Ltd. Ed. Slash Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO comes with Epiphone’s rock-solid hardware, including a classic Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, Epiphone straplocks, deluxe machine heads with 18:1 ratio ivory "tulip" buttons, and a rim-mounted non-rotating, heavy-duty output jack with cream jack plate. Each guitar also comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Carved Maple
- Body wood: Weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded, custom "Slash"
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: 2-way adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.68 in. (42.67 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: "Slash" Humbucker; APH-2N; Open-coil; Black
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: "Slash" Humbucker; APH-2B; Open-coil; Black
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Tone controls with Sprague Orange drop capacitor
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Deluxe with tulip
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Electronics, Straplocks
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity, User's Manual, Truss Rod Wrench, Epiphone Poster, Epiphone Bumper Sticker
- Country of origin: China
Only 900 pieces worldwide. Order yours today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.