Get a wide range of versatility from a compact pedal.
The Empress Effects Nebulus brings guitarists high quality chorus, flanger and vibrato effects in a really compact 4.5 by 3.5 inch pedal. To increase the tone range even further 3 variations on each effect are available for a total of 9 tweak-able modes. All this flexibility is easy to access via a preset system capable of storing up to 8 different presets.
The chorus mode offers a lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus. The flanger setting has a classic tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange. Lastly, but certainly not least, are the vibrato sub-modes which include a standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
Each mode includes a special switch which allows the guitarist to really tweak crucial settings and it also offers some bonus features like the ability to add compression to vibrato mode, for example. For further fine tuning, a tone switch is available offering warm, clean, and bright voicings to the effect.
This true bypass pedal offers the uncompromising sound quality that guitarists have learned to expect from Empress pedals in an incredibly small box. With chorus, flanger and vibrato all only one touch away, this pedal is an incredible value.
- Chorus: A lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus
- Flanger: A classic tape flange, a '70s negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange
- Vibrato: A standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
- 8 Presets: Up to 8 custom presets, easily accessed with the touch of a button.
- Advanced Configuration: Lets you customize the functionality of the Nebulus to suit your needs.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).