With all the controls available in top end studio compressors, the Empress Compressor has opened new sonic doors for guitarists; ranging from truly transparent compression for dynamic control to over the top squashing. We've also included a wet/dry mix knob that allows parallel compression for increased transparency and dynamics.Features
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Extremely Transparent - Add dynamic control without altering the original tone of your instrument
- 3 Compression Ratios - 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 ratios offer lots of flexibility
- Attack and Release Control - allows for ultimate control over the compression characteristics
- Mix - Blend uncompressed signal in with the compressed signal for parallel compression, New York Style!
- Metering - Meter either gain reduction, input, or both.
- True Display LEDs - Bright multi-color LEDs always let you know what the Compressor is doing.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Compressor employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Beautiful Case
- It has a sparkle you can't deny!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.