Model:Samples ships with 300 preset sounds curated by Splice.com, ranging from essential kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard effects and strikes to chart new rhythmic waters. With a few quick tweaks, you can perfect and personalize any sample so it sounds just the way you want. Use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs included, or easily drop your own samples into it with the built-in microUSB port.
Model:Samples features Elektron's most complete set of front panel controls, each function with its own knob. They're all right there; just grab a knob and twist it. Unleash your music spontaneously using the durable velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or design your rhythmic creation in detail using the superb Elektron sequencer.
Each of the six sequencer tracks can output MIDI to control other machines. Now the Elektron method can empower any and all electronic music setups. At a mere 1.8lbs, Model:Samples lets you enjoy pro sound quality and sophisticated rhythm creation anywhere. Be ready when inspiration strikes.
- 6 Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well)
- 6 x Velocity sensitive pads
- 96 Projects
- 96 Patterns per Project
- 1 x Sample playback engine per track
- 1 x Resonant multimode filter per track
- 1 x Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Elektron sequencer (up to 64 steps) per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 64 MB sample memory
- 1 GB storage
- 1 x 1/4" Headphones output
- 2 x 1/4" Balanced main outputs
- 1 x High Speed (mini) USB 2.0 port
- 1 x 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI In
- 1 x 3.5 mm standard audio minijack (TRS) for MIDI Out/Thru
- 2 x slots for attaching Powerhandle BP-1 (to be released at a later date)
In the box:
Power Supply PSU-4 Micro USB Cable USB-MIDI adapter (5-pin to 3.5mm TRS minijack)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.