Safeguard protection for your ears and your speakers.
The Drawmer SL22 is the line between your sound and safety. Protect your speakers and your hearing, or avoid nasty noise complaints and violations at your venue with the SL22 Sound Level Limiter. By eliminating the possibility of unauthorized excessive sound pressure levels it offers strict level control and tremendous peace of mind to users in three distinct areas:
Safeguard Your Hearing
Conform to Noise at Work Regulations by controlling the level of the dedicated headphone output to prevent hearing damage to anyone wearing headphones on a regular basis - DJs, sound engineers in recording studios, students listening to audio via various media. Additional connectors on the rear can be used for remote data logging or to trigger external warning devices.
Conform to Regulations
The need to conform to Local Authority Regulations is absolutely imperative, none more so than in the area of noise control. Many products on the market claim to do the job but these often take the form of a crude switch, either turning off the power or disconnecting the speakers, both of which are very disruptive in any event.
The SL22 is different, it controls the volume, but in a transparent, unobtrusive way, that you will struggle to notice. Not only is it responsive and versatile but does so in a secure manner meaning that tampering is extremely difficult. Other features include remote dimming of the volume, as well as the connection to a fire alarm system, reducing the volume automatically during a fire and allowing the alarm to be heard more clearly.
Protect Your Speakers
Whether in a large arena with a PA system and multiple speakers, or a bar or theatre, there are few things more troublesome than blowing a speaker cone or amplifier electronics. The SL22 has been specifically designed to transparently catch those unwanted SPLs and protect your gear. Not only will it save money by reducing the cost of speaker repairs, but also reduce call-out costs of sound system service/repair engineers, lower sound system down time and the consequential loss of income, as well as the reputation of the venue.
- Limited speaker and headphone outputs
- Once installed and calibrated completely eliminates the possibility of ™unauthorised™ volume levels
- No sound quality loss even during protection processing
- Large LED level indication for ™at a glance™ monitoring of signals and warnings
- Time delay relays on outputs for clean power up/down
- Fast, simple installation
- Tamper-proof plate limits access to settings
- A security label is supplied to further secure the calibration settings and show evidence of tampering
- Tamper-Proof bracket (available separately) to lock-in the XLRs and conform to Local Authority regulations.
- Reduces ™call-out™ costs of sound system service/repair engineers, sound system ™down time™ and the consequential loss of venue income, as well as the reputation of the venue.
- External control of Dim and Mute for connection to Fire Alarms or remote operation
- Trigger output when in PROTECT mode
- Logging inputs for both ALERT and PROTECT statuses
Protect your sound and your hearing today!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).