A compact monitor controller that provides top quality audio, transparency and accuracy.
Have you ever wondered whether your monitor controller is coloring the sound that is informing your mix decisions? A chilling thought. The active circuit in the CMC2 faithfully reproduces the recorded signal while eliminating the problems a passive circuit can bring.
Accurate & Transparent
With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. I's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching and a smooth feel.
With 2 Stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack for your Smartphone/MP3 Player with variable level control, the CMC2 is well connected indeed. It supports two sets of stereo monitors plus a sub-woofer, each with individual switches so you can activate them in any order.
In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC2 does through the speakers.
Key Mix check features such as Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim & Mute are also included, to enable you to examine the quality of your recordings with ease.
The CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough and Secure
Smart, stylish and rugged, this all-steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high-quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Three inputs in Total - Two on ¼ in. balanced jacks, one 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for Smartphone/Mp3 Player.
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for channel matching and smooth feel
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
Better audio and features than most monitor controllers.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).