The Illumiringer V1.5 is a 2-stage hybrid pedal with a gain pre stage (based off an Ibanez TS-808 and option for TS9 circuit) with controls for gain ("Jedi"), Tone, and Level which can be used on its own or drive the Illumiringer side, a light/motion-controlled ring modulatorwhich has controls for "Sith" and level (the knob on the right fo the box). The Illumiringer side can also be used on its own without having the gain pre on.
You also have four options to control the Illumiringer side:
The Sith knob.
Expression pedal (insert into the "Touch" jack on back of the box).
A theremin-like photo eye sensor accessed by hitting on the "Selector" stomp switch in the middle.
Or plugging in the touch-sensitive cable (included, goes from 1/4" to two touch-sensitive alligator clips) into the "Touch" jack to use whatever conductive objects (especially metal) as a controler for the Illumiringer parameter!
Watch Dr. Blankenstein's demo video for more information and to get a taste of what this pedal is capable of!
More info from Dr. Blankenstein:
"Another ILLUMIRINGER PEDAL is DONE! This is the FOURTH publicly available version of the new pedal ever offered. There has been some VERY EXCITING CHANGES to the pedal from Version 1.4 to 1.5. For starters there is now a ILLUMIRINGER volume knob located on the right side of the pedal. This allows you to perfectly balance the volume levels of your normal true bypass guitar tone.. the gain pre of the pedal AND the ILLUMIRINGER (VERY COOL ADDITION!)
BUT probably even more exciting is... for the first time EVER... a pedal that will achieve BOTH the Ibanez TS-9 and TS-808 distortions! Included in this auction is two swap-able gain modules. Just open up the top, pop out the module and put the replacement in the same place.. DONE! You have turned your TS808 into a TS9 (and vise versa). AND as an added Bonus you will also get a custom made Dr. Blankenstein Germanium Diode Distortion Module, for a distortion character not found in any other pedal.
Last but not least... I changed the LEDs from the last version of the Star Wars pedal to the largest ... brightest GREEN AND RED LEDs money could buy ;) These suckers are BRIGHT! Really adds an amazing ambience to the area around the pedal when playing with the motion sensor and changing settings (it lights up your entire foot! lol).
Also coming with the pedal is a custom Dr. Blankenstein touch sensitive cable, and 9V Power supply..
I didn't have a chance to make a new demo video yet... so you will have to check out the old one for the time being. WARNING.. it is long.. use the sections shortcuts below to jumps around and check it all out (or for the brave... watch the entire thing). Please note before watching.. again, this is the VERSION 1.5 .. NOT 1.4. Meaning it has the swap-able distortion modules, extra volume knob and HUGE LEDS.
Thanks for looking... let me know if you have any questions.
- Classic Ibanez TS808 AND TS9 Style Distortion Gain Pre (both swap-able modules included!)
- BONUS! Dr. Blankenstein Custom Germanium Diode Clipping Module (totally new dist. character!)
- ILLUMIRINGER Ring Modulator / Pitch Shifter Effect
- 3 Stomp Switches (both effects can be activated individually and / or together)
- Expression Pedal / Touch Cable Input
- Touch Sensitive Force Cable INCLUDED! (Never before seen guitar pedal control feature!)
- Motion / Light Force Sensor (also can be turned On and Off from Stomp Switches, the middle one)
- Gain Control Knobs (3 of them) for Level, Tone and Volume
- ILLUMIRINGER Effect Control Knob
- ILLUMIRINGER Volume Balance Knob (NOT featured on the previous Version 1.4)
- 1/4" Input / Output (PEDAL IS WIRED 100% TRUE BYPASS, doesn't not change original tone)
- HUGE.. BRIGHT Green (Jedi or Distortion) and Red (Sith or ILLUMIRINGER) effect Power LEDS
- 9V Power Adapter Powered (INCLUDED!)
- Original PCB Design / Etching
- Quality / Professional build
- SUPER COOL JEDI (Yoda) VS SITH (Darth Vader) STAR WARS THEMED GRAPHICS!
- NEVER ENDING WORLD OF NEW TONES AND WAYS TO CONTROL THEM!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.