The 4066F is a flexible miniature microphone solution, that features very easy and fast adjustment possibilities and a beige color. The headband construction is unique in design, because it gives the user the choice between left and/or right mounting and colour change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom separately, in applications where the headband is not needed.
The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. It uses a prepolarized omnidirectional cartridge element with a 5.4mm vertical diaphragm. It is specially designed for maximum performance and comfort under the often difficult conditions when mounted directly on the human body.
Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications and to the light weight construction of the headband itself. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the tube, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the headband Microphone to fail. The headband surface is matgold plated and headband earhooks are covered with a silicon hose.
The sensitivity is 6mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. The noise floor of the Type 4066 is 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa and if powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144dB SPL before clipping occurs. A wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the 4066 with most of the professional wireless systems available plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.DPA 4066F features
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: Soft boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 3dB soft boost at 8-20kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity: Nominally 6mV/Pa +/-3dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa (max. 28dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 38dB (max. 40dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 123dB SPL peak (<1% THD)
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 20Hz
- Output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Weight: 14g (0.5oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.