The 4066F is a flexible miniature microphone solution, that features very easy and fast adjustment possibilities and a beige color. The headband construction is unique in design, because it gives the user the choice between left and/or right mounting and colour change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom separately, in applications where the headband is not needed.
The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. It uses a prepolarized omnidirectional cartridge element with a 5.4mm vertical diaphragm. It is specially designed for maximum performance and comfort under the often difficult conditions when mounted directly on the human body.
Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications and to the light weight construction of the headband itself. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the tube, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the headband Microphone to fail. The headband surface is matgold plated and headband earhooks are covered with a silicon hose.
The sensitivity is 6mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. The noise floor of the Type 4066 is 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa and if powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144dB SPL before clipping occurs. A wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the 4066 with most of the professional wireless systems available plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: Soft boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 3dB soft boost at 8-20kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity: Nominally 6mV/Pa +/-3dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa (max. 28dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 38dB (max. 40dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 123dB SPL peak (<1% THD)
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 20Hz
- Output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Weight: 14g (0.5oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping Australia wide : Sydney , New South Wales , Queensland , Melbourne , Victoria , Brisbane , Perth , Western Australia , Tasmania etc.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Australia for detailed information about the warranty offered for the &nbps; .
|Order Value||Import Tax||Total|
|AUD $500||AUD $0||AUD $500|
|AUD $1,000||AUD $0||AUD $1,000|
|AUD $1,500||AUD $0||AUD $1,500|
|AUD $2000||AUD $0||AUD $2000|
|AUD $2,500||AUD $90||AUD $2,590|
|AUD $5,000||AUD $180||AUD $5,180|
|AUD $10,000||AUD $360||AUD $10,360|
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered AU Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy.com.au when buying gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all USPS serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. ABM Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.