Welcome to the pure analog, Versa Vibe™ by DLS Effects™! This new effect is called “Versa Vibe” for a reason… it is more versatile than most vibe effects out there! DLS innovation includes Optical Technology plus industry New controls such as; Bass Throb, Wet-Dry, and Waveform pots to dial in any Vibe sound imaginable! There is even a new internal Brightness pot to adjust brighter or darker Chorus (Vibe) Tone.
Switch between Vibrato & Chorus for pitch bending vibrato, or signature Trower and Gilmour vibes. Dial in that classic Jimi & SRV sound, or vintage Magnatone® amp vibrato, not to mention some new radical vibes like double pulse throb sounds. Select Vintage for more intense, thicker, traditional sounds, or switch to Modern for brighter tones.
A charge pump circuit increases the analog voltage so you get warm, dynamic, high headroom pure analog sound without clipping! An Expression pedal input jack is available for rate with a foot pedal. True switch bypass and non polarity 9vdc input put the Versa Vibe over the top.
DLS Effects Versa Vibe Features
- All analog circuitry!
- Optical Technology produces extremely warm sounds with versatility.
- Waveform: Controls the personality of the vibes from smooth to abrupt
- Wet/Dry: Use to adjust the Chorus or Vibrato from liquid to dryer sounding chorus and vibes
- Bass Throb: Adjusts how much bass throb from mild to heavy bass throbs
- Depth: Controls the depth of the Vibes
- Rate: Controls the speed of the Versa Vibe
- Rate LED: Red LED blinks at the Versa Vibe rate
- Modern~Vintage: set for 60s style thick vintage, or brighter Modern sound
- Vibrato~Chorus: set for pitch bending Vibrato or Liquid Vibes
- Output Volume: Volume output on OUTA (from mild to boost levels for leads)
- Internal Brightness Pot: Adjust brighter or darker Chorus Vibes
- On/Off LED: Green LED lit when the effects is ON
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when ON, Switched bypass when OFF.
- INA jack: 1/4" jack, instrument input
- OUTA jack: 1/4" jack Output to amplifier
- Expression Input: Plug expression pedal to control Rate (recommended Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5, Boss )
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- 9vdc input: 2.1mm jack, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply) (Input voltage 9vdc to 14vdc, Input current is 30ma at 9vdc)
- Internal charge pump: increases voltage for pure analog sound with high head room to prevent clipping
- 9vdc transformer included
- Small Size: 5”L x 4”W x 2.5”H
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting)
- Technology: All analog circuitry!
- Power: 9vdc, 60ma, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity
- of input jack.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel (5"L x 4" W x 2.5”H)
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼” jacks
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.