Finally a pure Analog, stereo Tap Tremolo with tons of tremolo styles and functionality any musician could ever ask for! Just some of the features include...
- Two different sounding analog optical components utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo, or any blend in between!
- A first ever Shape pot transforms the tremolo wave shape and duty cycle for a multitude of flavors like vintage rhythmic tremolo, slicing tremolo, playing backwards sound, and much more.
- The speed of the Tremolo can be controlled using the Rate Pot, or Tap Tempo, or via an External Expression pedal. Tap Tempo can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3 or 4 beats per tap, plus is stored in memory.
- Two independent in/out channels can be used in Mono or Stereo, including a Ping Pong feature that pans from amp to amp. Channel-A in/out utilizes True Bypass switching, while Channel-B in/out utilizes a buffered output.
- This Tremolo has a small footprint, measuring only 4.3” wide by 4.7” deep
- The unit runs from 9vdc (any polarity) and is charge pumped near 15vdc to achieve ultimate headroom and keep the instrument sounding warm, clear, and free from distortion.
DLS Effects TR1 Tap Tempo Stereo Tremolo Controls & Specs
- Warmth Pot: A first ever Warmth pot allows the user to dial in Vintage tube sounding tremolo to modern edgy tremolo, or any blend of the two sounds. This is achieved by biasing 2 different sounding analog optical-couplers via the Warmth pot.
- Shape Pot: The Shape pot adjusts the off/on duty cycle and shape of the tremolo. The musician can achieve numerous tremolo flavors from vintage sounds to playing
- backwards reminiscent of old Jimi sounds.
- Tap/Normal Switch: Used to select Tap Tempo or Normal Rate pot modes.
- Tap Tempo: Push and release the Tap Tempo switch at least 2 times to set the tempo of the tremolos. When in Tap Tempo mode, the Rate pot is used to multiply the
- tempo at 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 or 1:4 beats per tap.
- Tap Tempo Memory: Tap Tempo is stored in memory until the tempo is changed (even when power is removed)
- Rate Pot: Used as a traditional rate control during Normal mode. Used as tempo multiplier in Tap Tempo mode.
- Inputs/Outputs: Independent channels for Mono in/out, Stereo in/out, or Mono in/stereo out.
- Volume A & Volume B: Independently controls volumes for OUTA (channel A) and OUTB (channel B)
- Ping Pong/Sync Mode: On the fly switching between Ping Pong or Sync modes, Ping Pong mode (back and forth between stereo outputs) or Sync mode (Both outputs in sync). To change back and forth, simply hold down the Tap Tempo switch for 3 seconds.
- On/Off: Channel A is True Bypass, while Channel B is buffered output.
- Expression Pedal: Control the Tremolo rate with an external Expression pedal (while in Normal Mode).
- Internal Waveform: An internal wave form jumper can be set for triangle (warmest), sign, or a custom waveform.
- Tremolo beat: The “on” instrument sound is used when the beat is set (verses absence of sound)
- 9vdc input jack: 9vdc any polarity (charge pumped to 15vdc for high head room and optimal op amp sound). A USA transformer is included, although most external 9vdc pedal board supplies can be used.
- Small Size: only 4.3” Wide x 4.7” Deep.
- Enclosure: Heavy steel enclose with resilient powder coating for heavy road worthiness.
- Color: Plum
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.