The NEW RotoSPIN™ by DLS Effects, creates ultra-real Rotary Speaker sounds with dynamic speaker swirl, grind, and DopplerTM Effect. This effect is exactly what Leslie and Vibratone enthusiasts’ desire! You’ll have your audience asking “Wow, where’s your Rotary Speaker cabinet?” Dial in multiple cabinet sounds & Mic distances using the Tweeter Intensity and, Bass Rotor Level. Rotation speeds are set via the Fast, Slow, and Ramp controls. A switchable Overdrive stage can also add grit and edge like the old rotary tube amps. Use OUTA (thicker), or OUTB (brighter), or both for a wide (((DLS Stereo)))™ image like no other! The DLS design team enhanced the sound, reduced cost, size, and weight, all while maintaining user controls and rugged road worthiness!
DLS Effects RotoSPIN Rotary Speaker pedal Features
- Fast/Slow Switch: Switch changes to Fast or Slow speed
- Ramp Time: Controls how long it takes to ramp up or down to between the Fast or Slow speed.
- Fast Speed: Controls the Fast speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker fast speed)
- Slow Speed: Controls the Slow speed (~12:00 O’clock position is actual Rotating speaker slow speed)
- Tweeter Intensity: Depth & style of the tweeter rotary speaker, plus how much swirl, width, and Doppler effect is added.
- Bass Rotor Level: Adjusts amount of Bass rotor throb and blend to emulate various cabinets and Mic distances. CCW and CW: deep cabinet styles, 12 o’clock middle of the road cabinet size.
- Tweeter Spin LED: Blinks at the tweeter horn spin rate
- Bass Spin LED: Blinks at the bass rotor spin rate
- Overdrive On – Off switch: Selects between no overdrive (clean), or overdrive clipping like the old drive tube amps
- Overdrive Gain: Controls how much overdrive is added (when Overdrive is On)
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when On (green LED will light), True bypass when Off.
- Internal Pot adjustments: INA gain pot, OUTA & OUTB volume
- Input/Outs: ¼” jacks, Mono: INA to either OUTA or OUTB (bright), Stereo: INA to both OUTA and OUTB
- Power “+9vdc”: Input for 9 to 12vdc, 90ma minimum, 2.1mm jack, polarity does not matter. (DC adapter included)
- Power: Accepts 9vdc to 12vdc input @ 90ma. Standard 2.1mm jack., any polarity! (USA style wall transformer included)
- Size: Extremely compact and measures only 3.7”W x 4.7”L x 1.7”H
- Case material: Quality die cast aluminum finished with power coat painting for durable finish.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.