The Reckless Driver is an Overdrive when you want it, and a Reckless Distortion when you need it! The beauty of this effect is that by using the clean Mix and Gain controls, you can set your tone clean with a full warm tube sound, or rich Overdriven tones, or heavy biting “Reckless” distortion for leads, and anything in between! The Attack switch is a subtle control that changes the edge and brightness, and can even make solid state sound like a tube amp! Couple this with extra wide, dynamic Bass and Treble controls, plus separate Normal and Boost Channels, and you end up with one powerful effect!
DLS Effects Reckless Driver Pedal Features
- Normal Channel with its own VOLUME, GAIN, and MIX pots to achieve from clean to overdriven or distortion tones. (the Normal volume drives the Boost channel. This makes the boost volume relative to the normal volume..... similar to a master volume)
- Boost Channel with its own VOLUME, GAIN, and MIX pots to achieve from clean to overdriven or distortion tones (Normal channel drives into Boost channel) **Warning: this channel can get “Reckless!!
- Boost Switch: Switches between Normal and Boost channels on the fly, even if the effect is bypassed (Off)
- Bass control: Full range bass with dynamic response
- Treble control: Wide range treble with dynamic response
- Attack switch: when high attack (switch right), there is slightly more attack and brightness. This subtle change makes tube amps a hair more aggressive & brighter, or the edge required to make solid state amp sound like a tube amp! Most noticeable with high GAIN!
- On/Off: True Bypass switching utilizes high quality 3P3T switch. (no tone sucking when switched Off)
- IN, OUT: high quality standard ¼” Amphenol guitar jacks.
- High Head Room: Internal voltage charge pump to 13vdc for clear, but warm overdrive/distortion without clipping.
- Power: Accepts 9vdc to 12vdc input @ 20ma. Standard 2.1mm jack., any polarity! (USA style wall transformer included)
- Size: Extremely compact and measures only 3.7”W x 4.7”L x 1.7”H
- Case material: Quality die cast aluminum finished with power coat painting for durable finish.
- Weight: Extremely light and compact, weighing only 1.5 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.