The Reckless Driver is an Overdrive when you want it, and a Reckless Distortion when you need it! The beauty of this effect is that by using the clean Mix and Gain controls, you can set your tone clean with a full warm tube sound, or rich Overdriven tones, or heavy biting “Reckless” distortion for leads, and anything in between! The Attack switch is a subtle control that changes the edge and brightness, and can even make solid state sound like a tube amp! Couple this with extra wide, dynamic Bass and Treble controls, plus separate Normal and Boost Channels, and you end up with one powerful effect!
DLS Effects Reckless Driver Pedal Features
- Normal Channel with its own VOLUME, GAIN, and MIX pots to achieve from clean to overdriven or distortion tones. (the Normal volume drives the Boost channel. This makes the boost volume relative to the normal volume..... similar to a master volume)
- Boost Channel with its own VOLUME, GAIN, and MIX pots to achieve from clean to overdriven or distortion tones (Normal channel drives into Boost channel) **Warning: this channel can get “Reckless!!
- Boost Switch: Switches between Normal and Boost channels on the fly, even if the effect is bypassed (Off)
- Bass control: Full range bass with dynamic response
- Treble control: Wide range treble with dynamic response
- Attack switch: when high attack (switch right), there is slightly more attack and brightness. This subtle change makes tube amps a hair more aggressive & brighter, or the edge required to make solid state amp sound like a tube amp! Most noticeable with high GAIN!
- On/Off: True Bypass switching utilizes high quality 3P3T switch. (no tone sucking when switched Off)
- IN, OUT: high quality standard ¼” Amphenol guitar jacks.
- High Head Room: Internal voltage charge pump to 13vdc for clear, but warm overdrive/distortion without clipping.
- Power: Accepts 9vdc to 12vdc input @ 20ma. Standard 2.1mm jack., any polarity! (USA style wall transformer included)
- Size: Extremely compact and measures only 3.7”W x 4.7”L x 1.7”H
- Case material: Quality die cast aluminum finished with power coat painting for durable finish.
- Weight: Extremely light and compact, weighing only 1.5 lbs.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).