The SMARTSwitch 2 is a compact MIDI controlled channel and remote switch. Two isolated 1/4″ mono jacks connect to your gear, and the SMARTPedal interface allows for full real-time control or direct MIDI access. The SMARTSwitch 2 can change your amp channels in response to incoming MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) or Program Change (PC) messages on any MIDI channel.
- Dual isolated channel or remote switch outputs
- Output A may act as a single TRS output
- Instant access to switch settings
- Outputs may be bypassed or engaged using MIDI CC
- Outputs may be assigned to incoming MIDI program changes using MIDI learn
- Each output is configurable to normally-closed, normally open, or momentary function.
- Fully passive signal path – can switch DC or control voltage
- Optical relay switching – no moving parts.
- 9VDC 48mA max
All SMARTPedals share the following features
- MIDI IN & MIDI OUT connectors
- MIDI INPUT merges data through to output
- MINI-USB port for firmware updates and feature additions
- MIDI channel selectable using MIDI CC messages
- DC 9V, center-negative power input (current varies by pedal.)
- Die-cast aluminum housing with textured or glossy powder-coat finish
- Jacks spaced to accommodate most straight and right-angle plugs (George L’s, Lava Mini-ELC, GLS Pancake, etc.)
Connecting the SMARTSwitch 2 to your amp requires either a single TRS 1/4″ cable or two TS / mono cables. Each output is fully isolated so that two separate amps may be controlled with the same SMARTSwitch.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.