The Disaster Area gHOST Converter is an innovative interface that connects class-compliant USB MIDI devices to a hardware 5-pin DIN MIDI interface. Any MIDI device that is supported without drivers should connect to the USB Host port on the gHOST Converter, which then provides 5-pin MIDI input and output connectors.
The gHOST Converter is compatible with multiple USB devices if connected via a powered hub. The gHOST Converter directs incoming MIDI traffic on channels 1-4 to hub devices 1-4. If no hub is present, all incoming and outgoing data will be sent to the USB device. USB channel assignments are editable using MIDI CC commands.
Disaster Area Designs gHOST Features
- Converts USB MIDI devices (class-compliant only) to 5-pin DIN / legacy MIDI
- USB Host port powers many USB devices (up to 500mA supplied)
- MIDI input and output support bi-directional communication with USB devices
- Multiple USB devices supported using powered USB Hub
- Each USB device on the hub is individually addressable on a separate MIDI channel
- USB device assignment / channel mapping is editable using MIDI CC commands
- USB device port for firmware updates and configuration
- Compact size 4.7″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″ (121mm x 66mm x 35mm) fits under most angled pedalboards
- Requires 64mA plus current to supply connected USB device (up to 500mA) at 9V DC.
- Available in Ghost White finish only
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.