The DMC-6D is based on the popular DMC-6 platform, reconfigured to work with a variety of computer software. The DMC-6D is ideal for controlling Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Mainstage, GarageBand, and many other applications. Any DAW or computer application that is capable of being controlled by MIDI notes or MIDI CC will work with the DMC-6D.
The Universal firmware works with or without a computer, controlling up to four MIDI devices such as the Strymon Timeline, Mobius, and BigSky, the Eventide Factor series, SPACE, and H9, and the Line 6 M-series.
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.38″ x 4.7″ x 1.3″
- 5-pin DIN MIDI OUT
- USB MIDI + firmware update
- Two 1/4″ expression control input (TRS)
- One 1/4″ extender switch input (TRS.)
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Features
Ableton / DAW Version
- 20 banks with 6 commands each for launching clips, activating controls, etc. (15 banks in 8-button mode.)
- Separate All Access bank with 6 dedicated commands, available from any other bank (8 commands in 8-button mode.)
- Extender switch input configurable as two dedicated buttons (same for all modes,) bank up / down, or as buttons 7 & 8 in 8-button mode.
- Expression pedal inputs configurable to send MIDI CC 1-127.
- Operates on any MIDI channel 1-16.
- 30 preset banks with 4 presets each, for a total of 120 combined presets.
- Each preset can engage or bypass up to 4 MIDI devices on any available program.
- Strymon Timeline compatible looper control mode – record / overdub, play / stop, undo / redo, pre/post looper location, half speed, and reverse controls.
- Scrolling mode for changing presets on up to three MIDI devices.
- Expression inputs send expression to up to four connected devices such as Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Timefactor, H9, M5, etc.
- Dedicated looper level expression input.
- Extender switch sends tap tempo and enables an editable “Favorite” preset for all four connected devices
- Extender switch tap tempo also sends latching “freeze” / “infinite” for BigSky (hold to engage, hold again to release)
- MIDI Note Sending – each preset may send one MIDI note for triggering Ableton, Mainstage, etc.
- Optional Expression Roller may be fitted to right or left side. This is tied internally to Expression A, and the roller is disabled if an expression pedal is plugged into Expression A.
- USB MIDI bridges to DIN MIDI, MIDI sent over USB from a connected host Mac or PC is transmitted to DIN-connected devices. Use this to send MIDI program changes when a new clip is launched.
- Bright blue 4-digit display
- 9VDC or USB powered
- 8-pin MIDI jack for phantom power over MIDI cable, compatible with AxeFx
- Custom firmware available for your specific application, please ask.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.