The DMC-6D is based on the popular DMC-6 platform, reconfigured to work with a variety of computer software. The DMC-6D is ideal for controlling Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Mainstage, GarageBand, and many other applications. Any DAW or computer application that is capable of being controlled by MIDI notes or MIDI CC will work with the DMC-6D.
The Universal firmware works with or without a computer, controlling up to four MIDI devices such as the Strymon Timeline, Mobius, and BigSky, the Eventide Factor series, SPACE, and H9, and the Line 6 M-series.
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Specifications
- Dimensions: 7.38″ x 4.7″ x 1.3″
- 5-pin DIN MIDI OUT
- USB MIDI + firmware update
- Two 1/4″ expression control input (TRS)
- One 1/4″ extender switch input (TRS.)
Disaster Area Designs DMC-6D MIDI Foot Controller Features
Ableton / DAW Version
- 20 banks with 6 commands each for launching clips, activating controls, etc. (15 banks in 8-button mode.)
- Separate All Access bank with 6 dedicated commands, available from any other bank (8 commands in 8-button mode.)
- Extender switch input configurable as two dedicated buttons (same for all modes,) bank up / down, or as buttons 7 & 8 in 8-button mode.
- Expression pedal inputs configurable to send MIDI CC 1-127.
- Operates on any MIDI channel 1-16.
- 30 preset banks with 4 presets each, for a total of 120 combined presets.
- Each preset can engage or bypass up to 4 MIDI devices on any available program.
- Strymon Timeline compatible looper control mode – record / overdub, play / stop, undo / redo, pre/post looper location, half speed, and reverse controls.
- Scrolling mode for changing presets on up to three MIDI devices.
- Expression inputs send expression to up to four connected devices such as Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Timefactor, H9, M5, etc.
- Dedicated looper level expression input.
- Extender switch sends tap tempo and enables an editable “Favorite” preset for all four connected devices
- Extender switch tap tempo also sends latching “freeze” / “infinite” for BigSky (hold to engage, hold again to release)
- MIDI Note Sending – each preset may send one MIDI note for triggering Ableton, Mainstage, etc.
- Optional Expression Roller may be fitted to right or left side. This is tied internally to Expression A, and the roller is disabled if an expression pedal is plugged into Expression A.
- USB MIDI bridges to DIN MIDI, MIDI sent over USB from a connected host Mac or PC is transmitted to DIN-connected devices. Use this to send MIDI program changes when a new clip is launched.
- Bright blue 4-digit display
- 9VDC or USB powered
- 8-pin MIDI jack for phantom power over MIDI cable, compatible with AxeFx
- Custom firmware available for your specific application, please ask.
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).