You can add up to 8 effects to each preset. The RP360XP has a USB port for transferring and loading presets from your computer. With nearly 200 onboard presets and Nexus, DigiTech's free preset editor and librarian software, you can create, transfer, and share an unlimited number of tones. The USB port also allows you to record your guitar tracks directly to your computer. The RP360XP works with GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, and virtually every other recording software for Mac or PC.
The RP360XP is versatile with 3 different footswitch modes. Incorporate the RP360XP into your existing pedalboard using stompbox mode where you can assign any effect in your preset to each footswitch. If you choose to use the RP360XP by itself, easily navigate through your presets in preset mode or bank mode. Extend your control of the RP360XP with a 3-button footswitch. The 3-button footswitch can be set-up to extend the control of the onboard looper or navigate through your banks and presets.
The RP360XP includes a new feature exclusive to DigiTech called Sound Check. Sound Check allows you to quickly record a phrase with your guitar and set it to repeat while you dial in the perfect effects and settings. Sound Check saves you from having to continually bend over to make minor adjustments while dialing in your tone. With Sound Check you'll spend less time tweaking and more time playing with the perfect tones.
DigiTech RP360XP Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal Features
- Over 160 Amps, Cabinets, and Effects
- 55 Amp/Acoustic types
- 27 cabinets
- 85 effects
- 198 presets (99 factory, 99 user)
- Expression pedal
- Power supply included
- 40-second looper
- 60 high-quality drum patterns
- Durable metal chassis and footswitches
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- External control input for a 3-button footswitch
- Configurable footswitch modes (Stompbox, Preset, Bank)
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- USB editing via DigiTech Nexus
- Stereo 1/4" Output
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" Aux Input
- Amp / Mixer mode optimizes 1/4" outputs for amps and mixers
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.