The DiGiGrid Q Cube is a powerful headphone amplifier that offers a lot of potential for recording studios, home recordists, and audiophiles alike. It's designed to deliver ample power, perfect for clear, loud monitoring applications. And four input options make it one of the most versatile headphone amps we've seen at AudioBuy. Whether you're tapping into a DiGiGrid audio network, tracking drums, or simply listening to music for enjoyment, the DiGiGrid Q Cube headphone amplifier is a flexible, great-sounding solution.
DiGiGrid Q Cube Headphone Amplifier
- Four input options for maximum versatility
- The perfect way to add pro headphone monitoring to your audio network
- Ready for a wide range of headphones
Four input options for maximum versatility
The DiGiGrid Q Cube is a smart solution for a variety of monitoring applications, thanks to four different input options. A Cat 5 connection is ready to connect to your DiGiGrid SoundGrid network, giving you access to high-fidelity monitoring of any audio anywhere on the network. Bluetooth connectivity is built in for wireless audio streaming. There's also an XLR input for AES/EBU, and RCA inputs for consumer audio systems.
The perfect way to add pro headphone monitoring to your audio network
One huge benefit of network audio systems is the ability to add components like the Q Cube headphone amp where you need them, when you need them. Are you setting up a temporary editing station and needing a simple headphone amp for monitoring? Just connect the Q Cube to your audio network switch or your host computer via Ethernet, and you'll be able to monitor any audio on the network. It can be powered by the included power supply, or via Power over Ethernet. While the outstanding sound quality makes the Q Cube a great headphone amp for any application, the network capabilities will be a huge benefit if you're in a large recording or broadcast facility.
Ready for a wide range of headphones
You can expect clear, powerful sound from the DiGiGrid Q Cube regardless of which headphones you're plugging into it. The Q Cube accommodates headphones with up to 600-ohm impedance and offers both 1/4" and 1/8" outputs.
DiGiGrid Q Cube Headphone Amplifier Features
- High-fidelity headphone amplifier for recording, broadcast, and audiophile applications
- Connects to DiGiGrid SoundGrid audio networks via Cat 5
- Other connectivity options include AES/EBU digital input, RCA phono input, and Bluetooth audio streaming
- Optimized for clear, powerful sound at any volume level
- Suitable for all headphones up to 600-ohm impedance
- DiGiGrid network devices can be networked up to 246' apart and can be connected to multiple computers simultaneously
Add powerful headphone monitoring to your Mac, PC, or audio network with the DiGiGrid Q Cube.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.