The DiGiGrid MGO optical MADI interface lets you connect any optical MADI device to the power of Waves' SoundGrid networking/processing platform. Record, process, and play back up to 128 channels using Waves and third-party plugins, all with ultra-low latency. You can even record to two computers concurrently - one for virtual soundcheck, and the other for backup. So whether you're on the tour bus, in your hotel room, or at the airport, setup your next show, quickly and conveniently, with just your laptop and DiGiGrid MGO optical MADI interface.
DiGiGrid MGO Optical MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface Features
- Optical MADI-to-SoundGrid Interface
- LC connectors
- Up to 128 channels
- Record to two computers simultaneously
- Ultra low-latency: 0.8 milliseconds
- Connect with one Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Run hundreds of real-time plugins (SoundGrid DSP Server and 1GB switch sold separately)
- Optional single-mode transceiver available
- ASIO & Core Audio compliant
- MADI Optical I/O (SFP)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 112/128 channel I/O @ 48kHz
- 56/64 channel I/O @ 96kHz
- 56 and 64 channel mode support
- Double wire (48k frame) and single wire (96k frame) @ 96kHz support
- Clock synchronization via Word Clock input, MADI (port A), SoundGrid (SoE), Internal
- 1 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- Reset switch
- DiGiCo Stage Rack channel 57 support
DiGiGrid MGO juices your optical MADI devices with the power of SoundGrid!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.