The DiGiGrid MGB Server One System has everything you need to add SoundGrid processing with Waves plug-ins to your MADI-equipped digital mixing console. This bundle comes with the MGB coaxial MADI-to-SoundGrid interface, the SoundGrid Server One processor, a network switch and network cables, the MultiRack SoundGrid plug-in host, and five acclaimed Waves plug-ins for live mixing. Creating a SoundGrid network also expands your options for recording and virtual soundchecking. With your MADI-equipped mixer and the DiGiGrid MGB Server One System you can process, record, and play back up to 128 channels with 0.8ms latency.
DiGiGrid MGB Server One System
- MGB interface connects MADI with SoundGrid
- SoundGrid Server One runs hundreds of plug-ins with sub-millisecond latency
- Comes with five acclaimed Waves plug-ins for SoundGrid
MGB interface connects MADI with SoundGrid
The DiGiGrid MGB coaxial MADI interface lets you connect any coaxial MADI device to the power of Waves' SoundGrid networking/processing platform. Record, process, and play back up to 128 channels using Waves and third-party plug-ins, all with ultra-low latency. You can even connect to two computers simultaneously - one for virtual soundcheck and the other for backup.
SoundGrid Server One runs hundreds of plug-ins with sub-millisecond latency
The SoundGrid Server One has the processing power to run hundreds of SoundGrid plug-ins with just 0.8ms of latency, even at 96kHz. Of course some plug-ins will take more processing power than others, but even when using a CPU-hungry plug-in like the IR-Live reverb, you'll still have plenty of processing available for EQs, compressors, de-essers and other must-have mix tools.
Comes with five acclaimed Waves plug-ins for SoundGrid
The DiGiGrid MGB Server One system comes with five Waves plug-ins: Renaissance Axx guitar dynamics controller, Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance EQ, IR-Live reverb, and H-Delay. Musicians and engineers at AudioBuy have used these plug-ins for years in the studio, and we can recommend them highly for live mixing too. Beyond these, there are a wide range of Waves and third-party SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins available to expand the capabilities of your MGB Server One System.
DiGiGrid MGB Server One System Features
- Everything you need to establish a SoundGrid network for your MADI-equipped console
- MGB MADI-to-SoundGrid interface allows you to record, process, and play back up to 128 channels with 0.8ms latency
- SoundGrid Server One provides processing power for up to 300 SoundGrid plug-ins
- Comes with network switch and network cables
- Includes 5 Waves SoundGrid plug-ins: Renaissance Axx, Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance EQ, IR-Live, and H-Delay
Expand your live mixing capabilities with the DiGiGrid MGB Server One System!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.