The DiGiGrid D Cube Ethernet audio interface is a smart desktop recording solution for home studios and pro facilities alike. You get two mic/line inputs and two instrument/line inputs, four line outputs, and a high-powered headphone amp for monitoring. It delivers exceptional audio recording quality, clean and robust headphone amplification, and ultra-low latency. Even better, the D Cube is ready to connect to any DiGiGrid audio network, making it ideal for setting up a temporary tracking or editing station. Whether you're making music on your Mac or PC or tapping into a larger audio network, the DiGiGrid D Cube interface is a simple way to expand your recording and monitoring capabilities.
A convenient way to expand your audio network
We've designed many DiGiGrid audio networks at AudioBuy, and we're often asked about easy ways to add inputs and monitoring capabilities. The D Cube Ethernet audio interface is the perfect solution for adding high-quality I/O to your audio network, wherever and whenever you need to. Set up a temporary vocal booth, recording room, or editing station, just by connecting the D Cube to a switch on your audio network.
DiGiGrid D Cube Ethernet Audio Interface Features
- 4-channel Ethernet audio interface for Mac and PC
- Mic/Line and Instrument/Line inputs support a wide range of recording applications
- Connects to DiGiGrid SoundGrid audio networks via Cat 5
- Exceptional audio quality, up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Perfect for setting up a temporary recording booth or editing station for your audio network
- DiGiGrid network devices can be networked up to 246' apart and can be connected to multiple computers simultaneously
Pros and hobbyists alike will find big value in the DiGiGrid D Cube Ethernet audio interface.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.