Enter the DN-HC1000S from Denon DJ. Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today's most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system.
Denon DNHC1000S Serato Scratch Live Sub Controller Features - MIDI Sub Controller for Serato Scratch Live
- Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
- Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
- High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
- Serato Approved USB Controller
- File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
- Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
- SHIFT/CLR Button
- 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
- Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
- Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
- File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
- Tap Button
- MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
- 9.8" width x 3.4" depth
- Under 3 lbs.
What is Scratch Live? Serato Scratch Live lightened the load for the professional traveling DJ. Heavy crates of records can be exchanged into a huge library of music that can be easily transported on a computer hard drive.
Scratch Live software has an array of unique tools and performance features
- Beat Extraction
- Real Time Tempo Metering
- Unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Multiple Cue and Loop Points per track
- Record Directly from a Microphone
- Record and Archive your precious Music Collection
- Fast Access to your Music Library and iTunes(tm) library integration
- Exclusive Access to Fresh Promotional Music with Whitelabel.net
- No Charge Upgrades that constantly add features and improvements
Requires Serato Scratch Live v.1.9.2 or higher for native support.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.