The ZonePRO 641m by dbx provides you with the state-of-the-art signal processing you need to get maximum performance out of your PA. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've found the 641m incredibly easy to install and use - everything is computer-controllable via its ZonePRO Designer software, and its step-by-step Configuration Wizard makes setup a snap. The 641m is packed with four balanced mic/line inputs, two mono-summed unbalanced RCA inputs, and four outputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain makes adjusting your levels a piece of cake. In addition to compression, gating, and feedback suppression, the packed-with DSP dbx ZonePRO 641m also provides you with an AutoWarmth function that ensures full frequency bandwidth at low signal levels.
ZonePRO 641m Digital Zone Processor Features
- 6x4 digital zone processor for PA systems
- ZonePRO Designer software provides straightforward computer control
- Configuration Wizard for simple step-by-step setup
- Packed with 4 balanced mic/line inputs, 2 unbalanced RCA inputs, and 4 outputs
- Hardware-controlled microphone gain for easy level adjustment
- DSP includes Automatic Gain Control, Notch Filter, Compressor, Gate, De-Esser, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and Limiter
- AutoWarmth function ensures full frequency bandwidth at low signal levels
Get the most out of your PA with the ZonePRO 641m digital zone processor!
- Number of Channels 6 x 4
- Compressor ZonePRO Designer insertable
- Feedback Eliminator ZonePRO Designer insertable
- Analog Inputs 4 x Euroblock (line/mic), 2 x RCA pairs
- Analog Outputs 4 x balanced Euroblock
- Computer Connectivity 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 2 x RS-232
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number 641m
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.