From public speaking and solo performances to small-format live shows, the dbx goRack is an easy way to optimize the sound of your PA system. And it really is simple: just connect the outputs of your mixer, or even microphones and instruments directly, and select which processors you'd like to use. You'll have a powerful EQ with 16 genre-based presets for sonic sculpting, dbx compression to optimize your signal levels and prevent signal spikes, subharmonic synthesis for ultra-deep bass, and anti-feedback processing to prevent unexpected squeals. With the dbx goRack between your sound sources and your PA speakers, AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll sound great.
Speaker management that anyone can set up
Based on dbx's acclaimed DriveRack processors, the goRack optimizes your sound to get the best possible performance from your PA speakers. And while the processing is powerful, the goRack is simple enough for audio novices to set up. Experienced engineers can fine-tune each of the processor modules for maximum effect, but it's simple to get a great sound just using the presets. Whether you typically plug your microphone or instrument directly into a powered PA speaker, or have a full-featured mixing board, adding the dbx goRack to your rig will noticeably enhance your live sound.
dbx goRack PA Processor Features
- Live sound processor with 2 mic/line inputs, 1/8" stereo aux input, and 2 XLR outputs
- Based on dbx's DriveRack speaker management processors, designed for small-format applications
- 31-band graphic EQ with 16 genre-based presets
- dbx compression for optimizing signal levels and preventing signal spikes
- Subharmonic synthesis creates ultra-deep bass response
- Anti-feedback processing prevents painful shrieks and squeals
- Simple to add to your PA: just connect a mixer or mics and instruments directly, then connect the stereo outputs to your speakers or amplifier
- Achieve great sound fast with presets, or tweak them for your desired sound
Optimize the sound of your PA with the dbx goRack!
dbx goRack Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Presets - Factory 16
- EQ 16 based 31-band Graphic EQ settings
- Compressor Compression based on dbx 163
- Feedback Eliminator Advanced Feedback Suppression
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/Combo Neutrik jacks, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR
- Manufacturer Part Number GoRack
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).