The dbx 580 preamp module for 500 series racks has a transparent sound that lets you capture the sonic character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp itself. Low and High Detail controls allow for subtle or extreme sound shaping, while a 20dB pad, polarity invert, phantom power, and a low-cut filter give you all the flexibility you need for any recording application. Recording engineers at AudioShop have trusted dbx for decades because their gear performs reliably and consistently, with excellent sonic results. Add an amazingly versatile workhorse to your 500 series rack, with the dbx 580 preamp module.
dbx 580 Mic/Instrument Preamp 500 Series Module Features
- Transparent mic and instrument preamp with 60dB of gain
- A workhorse preamp with Low Cut, 20dB pad, polarity invert, and phantom power
- Emphasize bass and treble frequencies with the Low Detail and High Detail controls
- Perfect for capturing the character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp
- VU meter and peak indicator help you optimize your gain structure
Once you put the dbx 580 in your 500 series rack, it's likely to stay there.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.