Tame harsh sibilance with the dbx 520 de-esser module for your 500 series rack. The 520 serves up precise sibilance control even if your signal level varies wildly, making it an easy set-and-forget processor for tracking, mixing and live sound applications. With comprehensive metering and a de-essing range of 800Hz to 8kHz, AudioShop can recommend the 520 module for vocals, cymbals, and any other harsh source you need to soften up. Every serious audio engineer needs a good de-esser in their rack, and you'll be well-served by the dbx 520 de-esser module.
dbx 520 De-esser 500 Series Module Features
- De-esser module for 500 series racks, based on dbx's famous 902 de-esser module
- Perfect for reducing harsh sibilants in vocals, cymbals, and more
- Wide, adjustable de-essing range from 800Hz to 8kHz
- De-essing ranges up to 20dB of gain reduction
- Gain Reduction metering for easy setup and precise operation
Stop sibilance with the dbx 520 de-esser module!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.