You can also apply a range of effects to your sounds via the onboard stereo analog compressor and distortion. Additionally, the Tempest has a beat-synced delay and stutter effect. Each of its 6 voices can be routed out to its own 1/4" output in addition to the master stereo 1/4" outs. The Tempest has 5-pin DIN MIDI input and output as well as USB MIDI control.
- Two analog oscillators per voice capable of producing sawtooth, triangle, saw/triangle, and variable pulse width square waves, with hard sync
- Two digital oscillators per voice loaded with over 450 drum samples and waveforms
- One sub-octave generator per voice (one octave below oscillator 1)
- One Curtis low-pass filter per voice (switchable 2- or 4-pole) with audio rate modulation, self-oscillating in 4-pole mode
- One high-pass filter per voice
- Analog VCAs with programmable feedback level
- Five envelope generators per voice (ADSR plus hold)
- 2 LFOs per voice
- 8 x 8 modulation matrix
- Hardware MIDI delay per voice
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator
- 16 pressure and velocity sensitive lit pads
- Two pressure and position sensitive touch sliders
- 650 sound program locations
- Analog compressor and distortion (available on main audio outputs)
- Real time sequencer
- Roger Linn designed swing modes
- OLED 256 x 64 display
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.