With enhanced durability, improved equalizer, studio-grade compression, impulse response cabinet emulation, and MIDI control, the Microtubes 900 v2 features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek, and loud format.
An evolution of Darkglass Electronics' first amplifier, the Microtubes 900 v2. The portability, flexibility, and performance of the unique Microtubes Engine, a technology developed by Darkglass to accomplish the highest expectations of any bass player, make this a powerful modern bass amp for all types of players. Illustrated by the amazing artist Christopher Lovell, "Medusa" is one of the most epic, dark artwork we have seen in the past few years.
- Dual 1/4" Speakon jacks
- Dual XLR Out Pre AND Post
- Headphone Jack with separate volume control
- Auxiliary In
- Memory for 3 Impulse response via the Cab Select switch
- MIDI for remote switching, configurable with the Darkglass Suite
- USB connector to load IRs, MIDI learning, among other features
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- Built-in Adjustable studio-grade VCA compression
- B3K and Vintage Drive Circuits
- Passive/Active Switch
- 4/2 Ohm functionality
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.