The Dangerous Music D-Box combination Summing and Monitoring System provides an analog summing and monitor management solution for DAW based systems. More and more records are being tracked and mixed in remote or temporary locations with mobile DAW rigs. Control room setups can be tight. A reliable and flexible audio environment is a must. No need to sacrifice mix quality or struggle with monitor control! For integrated monitoring, mixing, and input selection for the computer musician on the go, the Dangerous D-Box is the uncompromising and affordable solution for all DAW-based musicians and engineers who need to trust what they hear. If you find yourself mixing in a variety of situations, don't mix without the D-Box!
Dangerous Music D-Box Features
- Mastering grade monitor path, because "you can't mix what you can't hear."
- Eight channels of summing to restore punch, low end and the stereo soundstage
- Transparent D/A converter translates the mix across every playback system
- Two independent 20W headphone amps provide substantial headroom for emotive performances and accurate headphone mixes.
- 2 Speaker Outputs
- Affordable for All DAW Studio Owners
- 8 input dedicated fixed-gain analog summing buss
- Master output trim with 10dB range
- Inputs 7-8 with pan control
- Signal present indicators for all inputs
- Analog and digital capable input selector designed specifically to facilitate the analog summing workflow
- Programmable exclusive/additive function- listen to selected inputs individually or combined
- 2 digital inputs - AES or S/PDIF 32kHZ - 100kHz sample rate
- Auxiliary stereo analog input- +4 dBU or - 10 dBV programmable
- Mono function
- Built-in talkback microphone with "momentoggle" switching
- 2 headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Auxiliary talkback switch input
Dangerous Music D-Box Tech Specs
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 4
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR, 1 x D-Sub
- Analog Outputs 6 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs 2 x XLR
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 9.5"
- Weight 12 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.