The Daking FET II gives you the control you need over your tracks and mixes, while its transparency and subtlety allow your audio to sound uncompressed. The FET Compressor II, like Daking's EQs and preamps, uses discrete transistor technology, Class A amps, and transformer balanced inputs and outputs for great performance and low-noise operation. You get seven release time constants for an array of classic performance characteristics, and operation is incredibly intuitive. The FET II an impressive studio performer!Daking FET II Class A Comp/Limiter at a Glance
- Quality construction inside and out
- Multiple release time settings
- The Daking story
Quality construction inside and out
Daking's FET II uses discrete transistor circuitry, transformer balanced inputs and outputs, and Class A amplifiers. The amplifiers are based on the original "A Range" circuits. The FET II uses a Field Effect Transistor as the gain change element. It's a great feeling to know you're working with a piece of gear that keeps your mixes under control transparently while giving you very reliable, low-noise operation.
Multiple release time settings
The FET II includes seven release time constants: .5, 1, 1.5, Neve 33609 Auto, A&D •, Compex Auto, Fairchild 670 #5, and Fairchild 670 #6. It's like having several great units built into one!
The Daking story
Having broken into the music industry as the drummer for '60s psychedelic band the Blues Magoos, Geoff Daking went on to truly make his mark designing and building boutique-quality studio gear. His company's latest offerings not only look classic, sound great, and perform solidly - you'll be knocked out by their decidedly non-boutique prices. Daking puts a premium on putting quality components at the heart of his gear, from circuits to transformers to amplifiers, while implementing modern techniques to ensure reliable, consistent performance.
- Stainless steel construction
- All discrete transistor circuitry
- Transformer balanced inputs and output
- Class A amplifiers
- Threshold adjustable from -10 to +10 in 2dB steps
- Ratios: 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, and 20:1
- Attack: 250 microseconds to 63 milliseconds
- Seven release time constants
- Make up gain: 0 to 11dB in 1db steps
- 3-function VU meter: Input/Output/Gain Reduction
- Two Inputs: XLR +4dbm transformer balanced; 1/4" TRS -10dB transformer balanced
The Daking FET Compressor II makes it easy to take control of your mixes and sound great!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.