DACS MicAmp is now available in the API Lunchbox 500 format. Long renowned for its ultra realistic sound, combining clarity, punch and remarkable detail, the MicAmp’s many users attest to the unique and unrivalled quality of its output. That quality is now available in a single API Lunchbox channel. No compromises have been made in the circuitry, and operationally the MicAmp 500 differs only slightly from the MicAmp 2.
When the phantom power switch is out the signal bypasses the input capacitors, as in the MicAmp 2 non-phantom input, and when pressed in, 48V phantom is present on the input.
Gain is set using a low profile rotary switch giving twelve 4dB steps from a minimum 20dB gain up to 64dB. In addition there is a trim with 8dB of additional gain, so a total maximum gain of 72dB.
The bass roll of switch operates at two frequencies as follows: Central position – flat, Down – as MicAmp 2 30Hz setting, Up – as MicAmp 2 80Hz setting. The same meter drive circuitry is used, but the LEDs are vertical and not in a circular layout.
DACS is a member of the VPR Alliance. The MicAmp 500 is an approved VPR Product.
DACS MicAmp 500 Specifications
- Gain switch adjusts in steps of 4dB nominally
- Trim pot adjusts gain by approx 8dB
- Maximum Gain nominally 72dB with trim and gain switch at max.
- Noise output Min Gain typically -80dBu (-72dBu with trim at max)
- Noise outputat Max gain typically -63.5dBu (-55.5dBu with trim at max)
- All figures with detector bandwidth 22Hz to 22kHz unweighted
- Frequency response flat +- 0.1dB 20Hz to 20kHz
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.