Nepheton contains 17 fully synthesized instruments perfectly emulating the famous 808 drum machine. All the nuances and details of the instruments sounds are captured perfectly. The instruments models are equipped with additional controls giving you possibility to tweak the sound much better.
Nepheton has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 12 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favorite plug-ins.
Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo. For the greatest 808 fans the original Trigger output has been added (configurable as well).
Every instrument also has a Mute, Solo button and Activity L.E.D. Mute will not just silence the sound, it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sounds to play.
Nepheton has extensive MIDI control. MIDI notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Nepheton’ s internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer.
Most of Nepheton’s parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MidiCC with an external controller. An easy-to-use Midi Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Internal sequencer's memory contains two banks of patterns: simple and extended. There are 16 extended and 96 simple patterns which both can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
Simple patterns are used in Host Mode where each pattern location has a midi note number assigned to it. With these notes you can control freely the order of played patterns.
Extended pattern differs from the simple one in it has 4 segments (variation A/B and part 1/2). The whole bank of 16 extended patterns is divided into two groups of Basic Patterns and Intro/Fill in Patterns. You can choose freely from played patterns, used variations, and fill in modes (triggered automatically or manually). It also can be defined whether the starting pattern should be preceded by introduction pattern and many more. Extended patterns are used when Host Mode is off.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer. It can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - ideal when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and the frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted easily to give you just the right amount.
All external files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor. Ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site - just post the text!
- 17 fully synthesized instruments
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges
- Enhanced control of instruments' sounds
- Dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
- User defined outputs configuration (Master out, instruments outputs, Trigger output)
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggering not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MidiCC
- Quick midiCC assignation with MidiLearn function
- Many ways of controlling the device:
- External mode (note mode)
- Internal sequencer (pattern mode) with 2 sub modes
- User defined midi map (default set equal to General Midi)
- Note velocity controls instruments' levels
- 96 simple patterns
- 16 extended patterns (12 basic rhythms and 4 intros/fill ins) with 4 segments per pattern
- Each segment can be defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or accented
- Shuffle mode
- Tap mode
- Built in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random and frequency of the randomized notes)
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1)
- Preset manager
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.