Slim body design and cutaway make this an easy 12-string to make sing.
Introducing the left-handed Fulton—D’Angelico’s first-ever lefty 12-string acoustic. Its smaller, 16-in.-wide body provides grace and playability, with a slim C-shape neck creating greater ease for 12-string playing. The Fulton's high end is crystalline, while the bass is robust, creating remarkable tonal balance. Its single-cutaway Grand Auditorium design and slightly longer headstock give the Fulton a nostalgic look, but with a clear, glistening sound suited for the modern player. Case sold separately.FEATURES Body
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods , Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Join the 12-string game by ordering this special D'Angelico today!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.