The single-manual Crumar Mojo 61 clonewheel gives you the sounds of analog with the convenience of digital. Mojo's 22 onboard organ modeling algorithms and drawbars do a great job of capturing the authentic response and tone of some vintage A-, B-, and C-series organs. But this keyboard also lets you save and recall those settings at an instant. From juicy rhythms with chunky overdrive to wailing leads with lifelike percussion effects, the Mojo 61 has the base sounds players will love for blues, jazz, rock, or gospel music. The realistic onboard stereo rotary speaker simulator is a stunning approximation of a classic, and is a great way to add depth and drama to your recordings and live setups.Crumar Mojo 61 Digital Tonewheel Organ
- 22 realistic tonewheel organ models with powerful shaping controls
- Comfortable waterfall keys play like a classic
It's hard to beat a classic tonewheel organ for jazz, blues, and classic rock. And perhaps even tougher to re-create one through samples. That's why Crumar of Italy resorted to tone modeling to capture the sought-after vintage sounds in its Mojo 61 clonewheel. The Mojo's onboard tone generators re-create the characteristics of 22 actual vintage organs, and even let you create your own for a totally unique sound. Nine natural-feeling drawbars will have you customizing your tone in seconds. Then add in digital reverb, chorus, or vibrato for depth, or dial in overdrive to give your parts some presence.Comfortable waterfall keys play like a classic
The Mojo 61's comfortable, rounded waterfall keys mimic the revered keybeds of some famous tonewheels, allowing you to perform smooth organ wipes and palm slides without damaging the instrument or your hand. AudioBuy keyboardists know that seasoned players will appreciate the work Crumar has done to create an authentic playing experience in its Mojo 61.Crumar Mojo 61 Digital Tonewheel Organ Features:
- A clonewheel with a vintage vibe
- A museum's worth of vintage keyboards at just 24 lbs!
- Essential blues, classic rock, and jazz tones
- Uses sophisticated tone modeling rather than samples
- 22 virtual generators to model actual vintage organs
- Also includes pipe organ, 2 gritty electric pianos, and 2 transistor organs
- 9 zero-latency drawbars
- 61-key/5-octave keyboard (C-C)
- Comfortable waterfall keys for smooth glisses and palm smears
- 6 dedicated preset buttons
- Store and recall drawbar settings instantly
- Dedicated Volume, Drive, EQ, KeyClick, and Reverb knobs for real-time tone shaping
- Stunning stereo rotary speaker effect (2 speeds) adds stereo width to performances
- Chunky overdrive with heaps of attitude
- Authentic chorus and vibrato
- Swappable spring/digital reverbs
- MIDI in/out plus USB out for flexible digital connectivity
- Onboard Wi-Fi antenna lets you adjust instrument parameters from any Wi-Fi capable device
- Stereo balanced outputs with dedicated output volume selector for low-noise amplification
- Headphone jack for silent practice
- Pedal inputs for swell, sustain, and rotary speeds
- Elegant real mahogany wood finish
|7 (Organ A, Organ B, Farfisa, Vox, Pipe organ, Rhodes, Wurlitzer)|
|Reverb, Chorus, Rotary, Drive, Phaser, Tremolo|
|2 x 1/4" (left, right), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)|
|1 x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type B|
|2 x In, Out, USB|
|1 x Swell, 1 x Sustain, 1 x Rotary Speed|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.