Crane Song's Falcon 500 Series compressor combines vintage tube warmth with modern flexibility. Packed into its streamlined front panel are controls for attack and release speeds, compression and limiting, and even compression coloration, plus there's a handy backlit VU meter onboard. Dialing in the compressor itself is easy thanks to simple gain and threshold controls, and it's equipped with dual signal paths plus a wet/dry mix knob. The Falcon makes parallel compression totally painless. What's more, you can easily link multiple Crane Song Falcons together for full surround sound compression.
Crane Song Falcon 500 Series Tube Compressor at a Glance
- Two flavors of tube compression
- Parallel compression made easy
- Link up for stereo and surround mixes
Two flavors of tube compression
To give the Falcon an extra-wide tonal range, Crane Song designed it with a special feedback control switch. This toggle lets you select whether or not the Falcon uses negative feedback as part of its compression, allowing you to choose from a more highly colored vintage sound or a cleaner, modern tone.
Parallel compression made easy
Parallel compression lets you achieve incredible sonic loudness without sacrificing natural dynamics of your signal, and the Crane Song Falcon makes it incredibly easy with its dual signal paths and wet/dry mix knob. Use the Falcon compressor to crush the living daylights out of your kick or squash the heck out of your guitars, and then mix in enough of the dry signal to add life back into your sound.
Link up for stereo and surround mixes
With the Falcon's onboard link function, compressing stereo or even full 5.1 surround sound mixes is incredibly easy. Just link up to six Crane Song Falcon compressors together and set everything aside from the wet/dry mix and makeup gain all from a single unit. Talk about a timesaver!
Crane Song Falcon 500 Series Tube Compressor Features
- Classic-sounding tube compressor with modern versatility
- 3 x attack and release time settings make setting up your compression easy
- Hard and soft knee choices for compression or limiting provide you with a useful selection of dynamic schemes
- Dual signal paths and a wet/dry mix to blend them make parallel compression easy
- Switchable negative-feedback compression lets you choose from highly colored vintage tone or a cleaner modern sound
- Link up to six units together for stereo or full 5.1 surround compression
Get the warm tube compression you love with modern versatility from the Crane Song Falcon 500 Series compressor!
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).