The TB4 is a one space rack mount unit designed to be the control room module and the communication module all in one. There are four balanced stereo inputs and two balanced alternate speaker outputs on XLR connectors. These signal paths are completely passive with a stepped attenuator that tracks to .05db is used for level control.
There is a completely seperate stereo cue mix input and output with a master level control on TRS 1/4" jacks.
The talkback has a remote microphone with a 12 foot cord so it can be placed near the engineer or producer. The talkback switch dims the control signal the talkback level controls amount of signal going to cue mix.
The engineers headphone, mounted on the front panel, selects either the control room signal or the cue mix. It also has a separate output and level control.Coleman Audio TB4 mkII
- 4 Balanced stereo inputs, 2 balanced stereo outputs balanced on XLR connectors
- Passive balanced level control +.05db tracking
- Talkback switch and master level control
- Remote microphone with 12 foot cable
- Cue mix input and output with master level control balanced on RTS 1/4" jacks
- Engineers headphone output and level control selects main signal or cue mix
- 1U Standard Rack Mount Enclosure
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.